At this point in time I am undecided as to what I am going to base this project around. Below are a few ideas I have in mind.
1.
Multiple pictures of peoples faces,
portray how time effects us, the persons body/face.
Have half a young face then half an old
face, Shows the dramatic difference through time/age.
2.
A clock. Slow shutter speed. Showing
time itself
Possibly try and show different
countries and their time.
3.
Sunrise to sunset. Showing time within
a day. Showing the movement of the sun. Every hour.
Possibly do it on a motorway, scenery
area, house – roof top.
4.
Opening of a flower, from morning to
night. The blooming of a flower.
Sunflowers? How they follow the sun.
5.
Timetable. How we as humans rely on
time and a schedule.
Train station. Airport. School.
6.
How times have changed. Technology,
fashion, architecture.
Showing how we as the human race have moulded and grown in time.
A way I could show this could be through showing the contrast of old to new buildings, showing how they have changed through time.
7.
Freezing a moment in time.
Showing how we the photographer have the ability to freeze time. As well as keeping it for longer than the period of time we have captured.
A way I could show this could be through showing the contrast of old to new buildings, showing how they have changed through time.
7.
Freezing a moment in time.
Showing how we the photographer have the ability to freeze time. As well as keeping it for longer than the period of time we have captured.
No comments:
Post a Comment