Overall I think that my strongest idea will be using the Park.
Using Trentham Memorial Park, I want to show how in the middle of this busy generation, there is a place thats smack bam in the middle which is bliss, and still. At a time where everyone is rushing to work or school, this place will always be as it is, natural.
I want to focus this project in the early morning, taking full advantage of this winter weather I plan to capture my space when the frost is overthrowing the grass. This will give it the dark and light aesthetic that I'm after for this project.
I missed out on the perfect moment when I could have taken the picture. The fields were covered in frost and the sun was just hitting one part of the stream, letting off a kind of mist from the water.
That is the image that I want to create, the 'little piece of heaven' in a place most wouldn't even think that it'd exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment